A Brief Guide to Solve The win 10 thinks printer is offline
You get a win 10 thinks printer is offline message when you are using your computer. May be you don't know why you received win 10 thinks printer is offline and you want to solve win 10 thinks printer is offline as soon as possible. If so, please read this article, you will get a solution which can solve win 10 thinks printer is offline very quickly. Please relax, win 10 thinks printer is offline will be gone.
What's win 10 thinks printer is offline?
Now, most people are using Windows since their OS. Whenever they accessing some applications, win 10 thinks printer is offline appears in Windows. Since win 10 thinks printer is offline arrived, you can't process a treatment program. As well as your computer can't run properly too. At the moment, you must want to find out what cause win 10 thinks printer is offline at the earliest opportunity.
The symptom of win 10 thinks printer is offlineThese pop-ups can appear out of nowhere and surprise you, and if you panic you may make a stupid mistake. You may run into the following possible situations:
- No printing signal
- Printer shocking
Fix win 10 thinks printer is offline manually
This is a very easy operation, first click start button, then click , at last click Restart.
Check Printer connection
1.Click Start and select Devices and Printers.
2.As you can see, under Printers and Faxes there isn't Printer, so it prove your Printer don't connect with your pc. IF you Printer appear on this area, showing your Printer connect well with your PC.
Download printer driver
1. Click Start and select Devices and Printers. Then a new window show, click on Add a printer.
2.Keep Printer Port LPT1 and select Standard TCP/IP Port for Type of port. Then click Next.
3.Then choose TCP/IP Device for Device type and write the available Hostname or IP address and Port name. At last click Next. When you finish this, you can see a new window, select Print a test paper and click Finish.
Update printer driver
Click Start and go to the Control Panel, select Device and printers and add a new printer, then you can see a window below, click Windows Update and click Next.
MODIFY printer SETTINGS
1.Click Start and select Devices and Printers in the right pane.Then you can see the printer, right click it and choose Printing preferences.
2.When you see a window like below, click on Advanced.
3.There are many settings as you can see, like Paper Size, you can set it as A4.Finally click OK.
You can also fix win 10 thinks printer is offline with SmartPCFixerStep 1: Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to check your PC.
Step 3: After the complete scan, click Fix All to solve your PC problem easily.
- You will get a solution to error xxxx xxxxx appears on my norton product out of this article.
- The best way to fix pop up blocker google extensions alone effectively?
- A Brief Guide to Remove The what does it mean my dns server not responding
- A Brief Guide to Fix The description the rpc server is unavailable
- Basic computer control panel windows 8.1 update fixing steps
- Troubleshoot how do i enable addons and extensions
- A Brief Guide to Fix The how to enable task manager in window
- The annoying old flash plug in for xp will be gone quickly
- How you can fix how do i get sound for windows 10 alone effectively?
- How to connect printer with laptop and their solutions
- My xp machine has no audio device and their solutions
- How to get rid of win7 remove bt device access denied in a few minutes?
- Why are there service pack 3 win xp on Your Desktop?
- How to repair f 28 code fixya issue?
- How to eradicate my windows vista updates fail install in a few minutes?
- How to eliminate printer error 102 in a few minutes?
- The best way to fix problem with windows updates will not configure all by yourself effectively?
- Repair why do i keep getting a dns server error
- How to remove for internet why is my broswer black in a few minutes?
- Do you wish to fix access vioation at 0x027e2dcc?