Basic computer micosoft media player fixing ways
Micosoft media player often appears if you can't run your laptop or computer. May be you have tried to restart your pc, but micosoft media player still in your computer. It is a terrible issue.
What's micosoft media player?
Now, so many people are using Windows as their operating-system. Once they accessing some applications, micosoft media player appears in Windows. Since micosoft media player came out, you can't process a treatment program. Plus your computer can't run properly too. At this time, you must would like to know what cause micosoft media player as quickly as possible.
The symptom of micosoft media playerThat's a very common problem for Windows users. In particular, the following symptoms appear when you try to install mediaplayer:
- Media player toolbar missing
- Mediaplayer CPU usage high
- Mediaplayer hang on the hourglass
- Mediaplayer memory usage high
Fix micosoft media player manually
To remove programs and software components in Windows Vista from your computer hard disk drive:
1.Click Start , Control Panel, and then Programs.
2.Under Programs and Features, click Uninstall a program. The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
3.Select the program you want to remove.
4. Click Uninstall at the top of the program list.
5. Read and respond to any messages that may open while the software is being removed from your computer.
1. You need to know the version of your Windows Vista. To find out what version of Vista you're running, click the Start button, type winver into the Search box, and press Enter.
When the About Windows box appears, the words Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 should be listed on the box's second line.
2. If no service pack is listed, then click Start menu, All Programs, and click Windows Update. Download all the updates marked "Important" until Microsoft slips you a copy of Service Pack 1.
3. Visit Microsoft's Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Web site and click the Download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor button.
In Microsoft's traditional sleight of hand, your click fetches a more complicated Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor page.
4. On the second Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor page, click the Download button.
When asked whether you want to Run or Save the file, Choose Save. This step saves the file on your Desktop or in your Downloads folder.
5. When the download completes, install the program by double-clicking the downloaded program's name, Windows7UpgradeAdvisorSetup.
Click through the approval screen, if you see one.
6. Click I Accept the License Terms, and click the Install button.
When the program finishes installing, click the Close button.
7. Launch the program by clicking the Start button and choosing Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
If not on the Start menu's first page, it's in the All Programs area. If asked, click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
8. When the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor program appears, plug all the equipment you want to use with Windows 7 into your computer's USB or FireWire ports, turn on everything plugged into your computer, and then click the Start Check button.
The program begins examining your computer, its software, and all the parts you've plugged into your computer. After a bit of brow furrowing, the program displays its findings.
9. Read Windows Advisor's results, which explain which parts need updated drivers or must be replaced.
You can print the report and take it with you to the store while you shop for updated parts and software.
10. Insert the Windows 7 DVD into your DVD drive and click Run Setup, if necessary.
You may also need to click one of Vista's permission screens before Windows 7 begins examining your computer.
11. When the installation program finally comes up for air, click Install Now.
Windows 7 begins installing temporary files.
12. Choose Go Online to Get the Latest Updates for Installation (Recommended).
This step tells Windows 7 to visit Microsoft's Web site and download the latest updates --- drivers, patches, and assorted fixes for your particular computer --- that help make your installation run as smoothly as possible. (Your computer must remain connected to the Internet for the downloads, of course.)
13. Scour Microsoft's 44-page License Agreement, select the I Accept the License Terms check box, and click Next.
Okay, you don't actually have to scour it. Skimming works, too.
14. Choose Upgrade, read the consequences, and click Next.
Choosing Upgrade preserves your Windows Vista computer's old files, settings, and programs.
15. Read the Compatibility Report, if offered, and then click Next.
The upgrade, a process that could take several hours, begins.
16. In the Type Your Windows Product Key dialog box, type your product key and click Next.
The product key usually lives on a little sticker affixed to the CD's packaging.
17. Choose Use Recommended Settings.
This selection allows Windows to visit the Internet to update itself with security patches, warn you of suspicious Web sites, check for troubleshooting information, and send technical information to Microsoft to fine-tune Windows' performance.
18. Confirm the time and date settings, and then click Next.
Windows 7 usually guesses these correctly.
19. If you're connected to a network, choose your computer's location.
Windows 7 gives you options: Home, Work, or Public. After rummaging around inside your computer for a few more minutes, Windows 7 appears on the screen, leaving you at the logon screen.
20. Log on and run Windows Update.
This step downloads any security patches and updated drivers issued by Microsoft.
You can also fix micosoft media player with SmartPCFixerStep 1: Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Run SmartPCFixer and click Quick Scan to check your PC.
Step 3: After the complete scan, click Fix All to solve your PC problem easily.
- Keep the desktop far from how to make microsoft outlook default mail client
- Exactly what is b200 error cannon pringer?
- Remove blank screen when booting a hp dv7 easily
- Scsi dvd cd rom roxio and their solutions
- The annoying toshiba qosmio g35 computer blue screen will probably be gone quickly
- You will get a solution to 0x60918294 referenced memory at 0x00000000 out of this article.
- You will definately get a solution to excel com error 80004003 from this article.
- Clean what error 53 cause easily
- What exactly is 2010 turbo tax installation error?
- Would you like to fix how do i remove mcafee from my windows machine?
- The way to fix reinstall windows live mail for windows 10 alone effectively?
- Do you want to fix what is browser settings?
- The methods to repair mcshield exe excessive cpu issue?
- How to avoid what is error 33 windows installer?
- Fix windows 7 is corrupt blue screen easily
- Keep your pc away from popupblocker settings
- Fix how can i updte to windows 10 easily
- How you can fix show hidden files in windows 10 on your own effectively?
- How to repair microsoft network frame 4 issue?
- Windows media player rip error and their solutions